Succession law disputes
Disputes over estates are many and varied. We offer advice, representation and/or work with barristers in most kinds of estate disputes, such as –
- Claiming on behalf of an excluded family dependent for better provision from a deceased estate.
- Acting for estates in defence of estate claims.
- Contesting the validity of a will (e.g. for duress or lack of capacity).
- Proving an informal will.
- Misuse of an Enduring Power of Attorney.
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal applications relating to decision-making impairment.
- Removal and replacement of attorneys, trustees or executors.
- Trust accounting.
- Contesting superannuation payouts or nominations.
- Court applications for judicial advice, interpretation or rectification of a will.
- Resolving executor commission claims (if necessary by court application).