Law firm first established: on 1 October 2001 in Dayboro Queensland
Certified by: the Queensland Law Society (unrestricted)
Principal: Robert John Garvey
- BA (Philosphy) LLB (Hons) – UQld
- GradDip Accountancy – UNSW
- GradDip Legal Practice – NSW College of Law
- GradDip Finance & Investment – Securities Institute of Australia
Robert Garvey has admission to the following courts.
- Supreme Court of New South Wales (1997)
- Supreme Court of Queensland (1997)
- High Court and Federal Courts of Australia (2003)
- High Court of New Zealand (2011)
The Australian Business Number of the Law Practice is 72 852 175 920.
The provision of legal services in Queensland is regulated pursuant to –
- Professional Standards Act 2004 (Qld)
- Legal Profession Act 2007 (Qld)
- Legal Profession Regulation 2017 (Qld)
- Australian Solicitors Conduct Rules
If you have an unresolved complaint against this or any law practice in Queensland contact the Queensland Legal Services Commission.